- Open NOW thru November 3rd
- Tickets start at just $20
- Open 7pm-1am Friday & Saturday
- Open 7pm-11pm Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday
- The ‘RIP Experience’ is a new hands-on, immersive ticket you can purchase that ensures a more intense experience
- Purchase tickets at USSNightmare.com
- On-site box office located at 101 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY (behind Newport on the Levee)
- November 3rd: The Halloween Nightmare Experience—The evening starts off with a private screening at AMC Newport on the Levee of the much-anticipated Halloween (Rated R), a direct sequel to the original horror film based four decades into the future for a final confrontation with Michael Myers. Following the movie screening, guests will be escorted to The USS Nightmare to experience one of the area’s longest haunted tours.
- September 28th & November 2nd: Haunted House Boos Cruise—guests will tour USS Nightmare and Dent Schoolhouse and take a late night ‘Boos’ Cruise aboard BB Riverboats, all in one night
- October 13th & 20th: Captain’s Extreme Tours—guests can expect even more horror than usual on these popular nights
- October 28th: Lights on Matinee—guests can tour the USS Nightmare from 4-6pm with all the lights on; great for kids or the faint of heart!
Snag a $3 OFF Coupon at Participating Donatos Pizza